Even as I run my own creative writing group at my college, I find myself at a loss in choosing the direction I want this part of me to be facing. Should I strive for goals, or should I focus on each and every meeting or post in an episodic way? How do I know how much to give people, and how much I should expect them to give to me? It’s all too complicated for this mind of mine to handle.
Of course, I’m not alone in this right?
So, I want to ask you to comment on this blog, on what you’ve enjoyed about the blog, and what hasn’t worked. Is my work okay? Or has it been mediocre? Honesty I allowed here. I love criticism, seriously.
Here’s some questions to consider, if you want something specific to answer:
- Is the subject matter consistent/well written? Or am I all over the map while slandering every grammar law in existence?
- What would you like me to write about? What have been your favorite posts?
- How is the look of the blog? Is it organized in a good manner, or are there parts I could fix?
- What audience do you think I’m appealing to? Do I target a specific one or am I all over the map?
- And just for my own self-esteem, would you read a book written by me based on the writing on this blog?
If you would answer those questions, that would be mighty appreciated. I love knowing how I can improve and make this place a better place for you guys.