I had my 50th post last week! So I decided to give my blog a bit of a makeover. You like? If not, I would love a comment from you! Any suggestions will be seriously considered! (Although, this deal is only liable if you really mean what you’re suggesting.)
Also, I’m making Wednesday a book review day
for now, instead of the short stories. At the moment, I’m going to be focusing on my novel, with the help of a Writer’s Digest course, so I can put together a first draft by the end of the summer! I want to be focusing my ideas on my novel. Reading when you’re a writer is a given. So I can write reviews for you all. It’ll help me read 50 books by the end of the year like I told Goodreads I would too!
This post will be for suggestions. What would you like me to write? I might add quiz days and such if desired. Here’s some sample questions you could answer if you got nothing:
- How is the content? Is it engaging? Is it too long or too short? Or just right? Could something be done for the organization of the writing? Explain.
- Does my writing sound sincere? Are there any writing habits I have that annoy you?
- Is my writing interactive? Or do you feel like you’re being lectured at?
- Are my pages set up in a nice way? Can you find your way around? Is it too much?
- Do you generally enjoy what is put up? Which posts were your favorite?
That’s enough interrogation for you guys. xD Wish me luck with my novel!
Catch you on Wednesday with a book review on Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott!